Wednesday 28 May 2014

Assignment Three - Monochrome - Feedback

Well, delighted to get really positive feedback from my tutor with no corrections/reshoots.  Very very happy!

The suggested reading/viewing for me is to select one photographer or a photographic movement that is most relevant to me and analyze their images in more depth.  As a pointer for the next assignment, my tutor would like to see more in depth research on a photographer / photographic movement that interests me.  I'm not sure how to tie that in for the next assignment, but I can definitely do it for Assignment 5.

Finally, an added bonus, I contacted Justin Minns, whose picture of the sea defences inspired the original idea for this assignment, to let him know about my project.  He really liked the idea and the output and so put a post on the Felixstowe Photographic Society Facebook page!  (today's date)


So all in all, a really pleasing round of feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment