Friday 20 December 2013

More London From The Rooftops

On Thursday 17th October, I had the amazing opportunity of being able to access the roof of Broadgate Tower with my friend Kate and James Burns, who is a true inspiration.  This wasn't a formal workshop/course, just an opportunity to put in to practice what I learnt from James previously on the photowalk I did previously with him.  We were blessed with clear weather, an amazing sunset, and a nearly full moon.  I've said before that I was interested in rooftop photography as I thought I could use it to practice some techniques for mountain photography, but to be perfectly honest I think I am now just as crazy about rooftop photography.  And the feeling is like being on a mountain, with the open sky and the sensation of being high up (and it's easier to get there!) - it certainly clears out the cobwebs!!  And I even got to try some zoom bursts :)

Here are the results:



















No comments:

Post a Comment